Monday, April 28, 2008

Red Capes...

Today was the second time that I've seen someone walking around campus as nonchalant as possible with a red cape on this year. I don't know if it's the same girl or if it's two different people and we're seeing the start of a new fashion trend. But it's cool. Though it's beaten by that time I was in the library and a guy in a monkey suit was going through books in the philosophy section.

Monday is my cooking day so I made Dal Makhani, I adjusted the recipe slightly so that I could make in a slow cooker, swapped black lentils for brown lentils (or are they the same thing? Hell if I know, I've never seen black lentils before) and didn't pressure cook anything. Just did it with a saucepan on the stove. Looked just like the picture on the blog without the ginger juilennes that were sprinkled on that one.

No comments: