Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dexter

I watched new TV show Dexter last night after a fairly boring episode (apart from a few scenes) of Desperate Housewives. I remain conflicted about it.

After being a huge fan of Six Feet Under (own all five seasons on DVD), I just can't get the "David" character out of my head.

To me, Michael C. Hall who plays Dexter, is that uptight gay man who runs a funeral home in LA. Not this unfeeling blood splatter analyst from Miami who dabbles in killing serial killers. It's a serious hurdle I'm going to need to get over before I can become a fan of this show. And I'll like to, I did enjoy it - at least I think I did - I'll need to watch some more to make sure. This makes Monday night the only night of television for me. There's nothing else that I'm totally enjoying at the moment.

That's probably a good thing. I so need to do more work.

Oh well, I posted a quick 29 second youtube video below of David from Six Feet Under in a moment from the first episode.

No comments: