Friday, June 6, 2008

Best Movies of 2007

One thing that obsesses me is the constant battle of ranking my favourite things. So I've decided to embark on a journey of ranking my favourite movies of all time. I'm going to do this at a painfully slow pace - year by year. I'll start with last year - not that this list means much as I've yet to see a lot of 2007 movies. I rarely venture to the theatre and mainly watch movies by renting them on $3 or $1 days at the rental places. I've seen a few though - enough to put together a collection of more than ten movies that I enjoyed last year. So I haven't started too badly.

  1. No Country For Old Men (Joel & Ethan Coen)
  2. Ratatouille (Brad Bird)
  3. Juno (Jason Reitman)
  4. Sweeney Todd (Tim Burton)
  5. There Will Be Blood (Paul Thomas Anderson)
  6. Eagle vs. Shark (Taika Cohen)
  7. Planet Terror (Robert Rodriguez)
  8. Death at a Funeral (Frank Oz)
  9. Sunshine (Danny Boyle)
  10. The Bourne Ultimatum (Paul Greengrass)
  11. Zodiac (David Fincher)

No comments: