Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Best Movies of 1999

Out of the 21st Century now and into the 90's. After this point I think the lists are going to start becoming smaller as I become less familiar with each year. This year was one good year, I mean - look at that top six. That's six movies I'm quite fond of.

  1. Being John Malkovich (Spike Jonze)
  2. American Beauty (Sam Mendes)
  3. Fight Club (David Fincher)
  4. Toy Story 2 (John Lasseter, Ash Brannon & Lee Unkrich)
  5. Election (Alexander Payne)
  6. Magnolia (Paul Thomas Anderson)
  7. The Matrix (Andy & Larry Wachowski)
  8. All About My Mother (Pedro Almodovar)
  9. Office Space (Mike Judge)
  10. The Virgin Suicides (Sofia Coppola)
  11. Run Lola Run (Tom Tykwer)
  12. Go (Doug Liman)
  13. Bowfinger (Frank Oz)
  14. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (Trey Parker)
  15. Scarfies (Robert Sarkies)

No comments: