Sunday, June 8, 2008

The End of my Favourite Cup

I just walked down to the kitchen to find my favourite cup of the last seven years on the bench, it was broken. Why? Was someone merely clumsy? Or is there more sinister elements afoot? Revenge for the mug I broke a couple of days ago maybe?

There was nothing I liked more than to drink ginger beer from that cup. With its blue swirls and frosted style it once belonged to a whole family of four... or six of these beautiful cups which were systematically destroyed until only one remained... man, I wish I named him/her. That cup lasted a good while after its brothers and sisters and has always had a place with me in my flats.

So, I need a new favourite cup. What to do?

On totally unrelated news, I just finished watching the final episode of Arrested Development - now that was one nice way to end the series. Could it be the most incestuous show ever? (with maybe the exception of some soap operas)

No comments: