Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So confused right now

  • I have a test at 7pm
  • I study up until then, sending a text message to my flatmate about 15 minutes before test starts saying "i'm screwed"
  • I arrive. I'm a minute early. But everyone has already started on their tests.
  • 8.15pm, the 15 minute warning before the end of the test arrives much sooner than expected. End result: I finish 29 marks worth of the questions out of 50.
  • I come home and something doesn't feel right. All that I do though is go to the video store to return The Triplets of Belleville.
  • I suddenly come to a realisation of what's going on. I get back home and knock very loudly on my flatmate's door to check when I sent that text.
  • As I expected: 7.15pm
  • So I somehow lost the ability to read clocks and mistook 7pm for 7.30pm. I'm very annoyed with myself. And very confused.
  • I'm also probably fucked. I needed 40% to get terms and I doubt I achieved that. I think I answered the questions fairly well but 20 out of 29? God I hope I did.

No comments: